So we’ve all seen the hilarious, yet seemingly accurate movie Think Like A Man, which featured a HOST of celebrities including Steve Harvey, Michael Ealy, Meagan Good, Kevin Heart and Taraji P. Henson to name a few. Many people had never heard of the book until seeing the movie. I had heard of the book, but I did not take a chance to read it until after seeing (and loving) the movie. Listen, these men think they’re slick, but that’s fine because we’re smart. Read on as Steve Harvey gives us some more
1. Men don’t do the things that real men are expected to do because no one — especially women — requires it of them. (Get some standards)
2. A man fishes for two reasons: he’s either sport fishing or fishing to eat.
Sports fish – Doesn’t have any rules, requirements, respect for herself or guidelines
Keeper- Never gives in easily, the standards/requirements start the moment you open yoir mouth, she commands/not demands respect
3. A man’s love fits three categories “The Three Ps of Love — Profess, Provide and Protect”.
4. Jobs make you work 90 days without benefits, because they want you to prove yourself. Why wouldn’t you make him wait AT LEAST 90 Days?
5. The term “gold digger” was created for you so that we can have all of our money and still get everything we want from you without you asking for or expecting this basic instinctual responsibility that men all over the world are obligated to assume and embrace.”
That’s all for today folks ! You’ll have to read the book to find out more of Steve’s tips!